The ski area Nassfeld
in Carinthia is one of the top 10 ski areas in Austria
. The ski resort is in the beautiful Karavanks (the border mountain range to Italy) The ski area Nassfeld is well worth visiting purely for the stunning views alone!
No matter whether skier, snowboarder or border-crossing ski tourer: On the Nassfeld they find ideal conditions for an unforgettable ski holiday in Austria. And the best thing about it is: The 4**** Hotel Gartnerkofel
is situated amidst the ski area – Our guests simply have to step out of the door, strap on their skis and the ski fun starts immediately!
The 4 star hotel right on the slope ... have fun in the snow.
Winter Holiday in the Largest Ski Area in the South of Austria
The Nassfeld is not only the largest ski area in Carinthia but it is also one of the top 10 winter sport regions in Austria:
- 30 modern lifts: 5 gondola lifts, 4 6-seater chair lifts, 4 4-seater chair lifts and 17 lifts
- 110 km of slopes: 11 km difficult, 69 km intermediate and 30 km easy. Additionally, snowboard- and freeride areas.
- 80 km of cross-country ski tracks (from easy to difficult), 2 high-altitude cross-country ski tracks with guaranteed snow
- 55 km of winter hiking trails
- 5 sled runs (3 are illuminated)
- 55 ha of natural icy surface at Lake Pressegger
- Tours with horse-drawn sleighs
- Blue Day with New School Skiing and new fun-equipment