A skiing holiday at the Hotel Gartnerkofel is also a culinary delight. Apart from the slopes we pamper you not only with a 1,500 m² wellness area
(indoor pool and sauna area
) but also with regional and international gastronomic specialities. Our chef surprises you with culinary delights that leave nothing to be desired.
All of our generous restaurants are non-smoking areas. Every dining area has a special flair and atmosphere.
A winter holiday at the Hotel Gartnerkofel … is a delight for body and soul.
Refuel your energies for an unlimited ski day on the Nassfeld with a substantial breakfast. Enjoy our rich and versatile breakfast buffet
- Waffles with maple syrup or applesauce
- Fried bacon or liver cheese
- Fried sausages
- Fresh eggs
- Salmon and prosecco on Sundays
- Fresh fruits and fruit salad
- Cereals buffet
- Yoghurt and cheese made of delicious Carinthian milk
- Oven-fresh Carinthian farmhouse bread
- 10 different sorts of tea
- Coffee specialities
We are pleased to pamper you with culinary snacks
as part of our half board offer.
Our hotel is right next to the slopes – enjoy a restful break during our cold and hot afternoon buffet
Candle Light Dinner and Themed Buffets
In the evening we pamper you with:
- 5-course dinner menus offer a choice of 3 main dishes (including 1 vegetarian dish) and varying starter buffets.
- Themed buffets as for example: Carinthian farmer’s buffet, Italian specialities, etc.
- Weekly highlight: our fish buffet with lobster, oysters, mussel, salt crusted bass, salmon in puff pastry, etc.
- Enjoy a romantic and pleasant candle-light dinner